As the pebble dash walls were still not dry when we came home from Disney we decided to put the radiator back on to get some heat in the room. Unfortunately this left the system with not enough pressure for the boiler to work at all. No heating, no hot water. Friday morning I was on the phone to the plumber to try and find out how we top up the system. Friday evening we finally worked it out when Ollie found another booklet in our boiler papers on the filling loop. We still had the plumber come out today to give the boiler it's annual service and to check we hadn't done any damage.
Today I did the first coat of paint on the ceiling and the first coat of gloss on the woodwork.