Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ta Da!

We finally have one half of the kitchen worktops finished. We installed the sink on Saturday and apart from some slight issues it all works perfectly. I'm really happy with how it looks. Just need to finish the rest of it now!

Helen and Alan came over for a picnic in our garden on Sunday. It was nice as we haven't seen them in a while. Ethan had great fun playing with the croquet set. I have to wish them congratulations as Helen had her 12 week scan on Monday and they are expecting their second child at the end of November. They have now gone off to Greece so we are in charge of watering the flowers, and feeding the cats and the rabbit and the Guinea Pig and the froggies!


I am writing this on the train on my new sparkling Asus eee PC. It's a tiny diddy laptop that runs on Linux. It can be installed with windows but it's quicker without and I don't really need it. It runs all windows files and programmes and it works on our windows network at home. It has more RAM than our main PC!!! I watched hustle on it this morning it was very good! It also has a SD card reader so I can put the pictures from my camera on my blog without needing to find the card reader.

No comments: