Sunday, September 14, 2008

Holiday Tuesday - My Birthday

Tuesday was my birthday. I got loads of cards and Ollie got me a Spurs shirt, Cruel Intentions on Blu Ray and the book of Treasure Island.

We had a squirrel that came to visit us every day and drank the water off our patio furniture. He also jumped up and down on our roof all night above our bed and kept us awake.


In the Morning I went horse riding. Although I got the laziest horse ever, I really enjoyed myself.

Unfortunately my belly dancing class was cancelled. But we did have the Seriel Mud treatment in the afternoon after lunch at the pancake house. We were a bit sceptical about the savory pancakes but my new potato, spring onion, garlic and mayo pancake was very yummy, if a bit filling. Ollie also enjoyed his bacon and cheese with maple syrup.

The mud treatment was quite good. You got your own private steam room with bowls of mud in - one type for your body and another type for your face. You have to put the mud on, wait 10 minutes, turn the steam on and then wait another 15 minutes before washing it off. Ollie and I did use some of our spare mud to have a mud fight! I don't think we quite lasted the whole 15 minutes in the steam as it was very hot. But it did make our skin nice and soft.

That evening we went to the quiz. We didn't do very well, we only got 19 out of 30.

No comments: