Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh No! How embarrassing!

Last night was my work's summer party. We had an old school style sports day with lots of fun activities such as an egg and spoon race, a bean bag on the head race, a skipping race and welly wanging!

But the race I was most looking forward to all day, the one I had been bragging that I was best at? The space hopper race! (I'm the one on the orange hopper)


But oh no! As I took my very first bounce, I felt my trousers rip! I had to carry on, it was a relay and I knew if I stopped every one would turn to look. So I carried on and then ran very fast to my friend! Luckily my friend had a spare skirt.


Everyone laughed at me a lot and have not let me forget it today at work! The pictures even made their way onto the intranet!

1 comment:

Yizz said...

err... what kind of friends take photos of yer bum??!!! LOL