Monday, November 26, 2007

Wet

Today's challenge on the photography challenge blog is wet. Here is my attempt at wet, my bath running for me to get ready to go out to the pub tonight. It's going to be rare occurance - Ian, Helen, Alan, Ollie and me are all going to the pub together! Getting all of us together when 2 of us work in London, 2 of us do shift work and 1 of us lives in London but spends more time in the outer hebredies and works 14 hour days 4, 35 days in a row is quite a challenge!


For the first day of our week off I have been quite productive and made 6 Christmas cards. Only a few more to go now.
A Selection...

We also went to Sainsburys, fun! But we did get 2 more Christmas presents and a birthday present for Ollie's nephew who is 4 today.

1 comment:

Yizz said...

Yay! Blogging again and cards! They are really brilliant, like alot. Have fun tonight.