Monday, December 03, 2007

Ta Da!



Here is our finished bathroom!

Well I say finished, but I still need to seal around the bath (the sealant had gone out of date) and foam the hole in the wall where the waste pipe for the sink goes (the foam can had foamed itself shut!) I also need to give the tiles another scrub as there is still some grout on them. Plus I need to put the edging around the tiling on the sink. So not really finished, but a lot more finished than it was this time last week!

You can just see my lovelly tiling in the mirror in the picture. I am really proud of myself, even if I do have many cuts, lacerations and baddys on my fingers and about 17 less layers of skin on my hands.

Ollie has also been busy constructing the shelves for the TV accessories. (DVD player, Amp etc)

1 comment:

Yizz said...

Smacky kisses for the poorlies!