Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas has finally arrived!

Yesterday started really badly. Our bunny, Fuzz, has been off her food since Saturday and her eyes all gunked up on Monday so we made an appointment for the vet yesterday morning. Unfortunately it was Myxomatosis and the kindest thing was to have her put to sleep. So we are now rabbitless and we don't think we will be replacing her. It's too hard when they get sick. The vet said that she was so unlucky as Myxi season is well over but it has a 2 week incubation period so she must have been bitten by the last infected mossie of the year.

Still after a quick trip to Hempsted Sainsbury's and B & Q we got stuck back into the DIY. We managed to fit the blind to the kitchen window before nan and granddad came to visit. Then we did the run of skirting in the lounge where the Christmas tree was to go. So finally I could put Christmas up! The tree is now in it's corner. I wasn't sure at first about the green in our red and gold colour scheme, but it looks really good. I'll try and get some piccies up at the weekend. I'm off out for my department Christmas party tonight and I'm staying at Bobbie's tonight.

No comments: