Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Take That!

I went to see Take That on Monday!!! How very sad. It was absolutely brilliant!

These photos are from Clare as I can't get the ones off my phone at the moment.


We were 7 people away from Take That, we were in the second row on the floor at the O2 and at the end of our row was the mobile stage bit where they did a good few songs. It was the best concert ever! I knew all the words to all the songs apart from one from their first album (I wasn't really that big a fan the first time round)

It was a great girly night out and the 6 of us had all you can eat Chinese and some wine before hand and then sang along to the Take That CD in the car on the way home.

Plus we also saw on the way out we had been sitting a few rows in front of the guy that played Stuart in Neighbours! Real star spotting.

It was gone midnight by the time I got in and so I've been a tad tired the last couple of days - we went to Ikea last night as well and got a few bits for the house. We've also picked out the kitchen worktops that we want.

No comments: