Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged

Mum has tagged me in an attempt to make me post! I have loads of updates to do and I took a load of photos and then lost the camera so I couldn't put them up here. Ollie has now found the camera and I will get round to putting some photos up, but in the meantime these are my answers...

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why?
Obviously someone pretty, and funny, and intelligent! Kiera Nightly springs to mind – but only because she’s had practice at dressing up as a pirate. I did that a lot when I was a kid!

2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
Johnny Depp for the first two weeks although Ollie will probably veto that so I guess I would chose Vince Vaughn because I think he is really funny too. My worst celebrity would be Bjork. I can’t stand her.

3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
My craft knife. I love cutting my own titles, so that is really important to me. I’m liking my embossing paste and also the Sparkly dust stuff that we got at Ally Pally
4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
If I knew the answer to that I would already be a millionaire and would have someone else write your blog for me. It might get updated a bit more often then!

5. What are the last three books that you read?
At the moment I’m re-reading the 6 wives of Henry VIII by Antonia Fraser, before that I read The Boleyn Inheritance and The Constant Princess by Phillipa Gregory. I’m liking my historical books at the moment!

6. Qvc or create and craft?
The only time I watch either is when there really is nothing on telly, we’ve done the flick through the music channels and then it’s onto the shopping channels to laugh at all the tat they are trying to sell!

7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
No idea.

8. What is your claim to fame?
I don’t really have one. Mum mentioned that Dad used to be Shaun Williamson’s boss and I got to talk to him when I saw him at the cricket once.

Ok, I tag Julie, who I have randomly picked off UK Scrappers!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks Kelly!

You know I will get you back :lol:

Nice to meet you btw :)