Monday, December 06, 2010

Bathroom Day 12

Not much has happened in the bathroom today. We are still waiting for a sink unit and a bath screen. I am so angry about the sink unit. When I originally phoned up to say they had delivered the wrong one the guy at the bathroom shop said that the supplier could either deliver it in their usual run the following week or put it on a 'carrier' (I think this means send by courier). He said he would not recommend the carrier option as the tpye of unit we have chosen in easy to break and was likely to get damaged.

So we decided to wait. Last Thursday the manufacturer drove all the way from the midlands somewhere to deliver to Croydon, but none of the staff had turned up to the bathroom shop so they were unable to deliver it. So what does the manufacturer do? Put all the undelivered items on 'carriers' to be delivered tomorrow. I could have had that option 2 weeks ago!!!

I am hoping that the bathroom shop man can find me a shower screen that he can get to us asap, or we may be sending the plumber to Homebase!

Anyway, today we have grout on the floor and a loo roll holder!


No comments: