Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Football - a win and a decent game

Saturday morning saw us scrubbing the house as we had time to fill before the football. I also packaged up and organised postage for some bits we were returning to online shops and the old saucepans that I had sold on eBay. Unfortunately My Hermes decided that they didn't like how my box was, you know, box shaped and that it would be much better looking like it had been run over. This dented one of the saucepans and now I have to go through the hassle of doing a damage claim.

The afternoon saw another trek up to Wembley, this time it was my turn to drive. We arrived early as usual, but not as early as we have been for the midweek games and it was really busy. The mean lady at security made me take my old collection of bag stickers off and threw them in the bin.



We actually saw a pretty good game with us beating Everton 4 - 0. This raised our goal difference enough that if Man City beat Liverpool we would go above them in the table. Unfortunately that game was 4-3 to Liverpool but was an absolute cracker, ending City's unbeaten run for the season.

No comments: