Monday, March 19, 2018

ATDML virtual crops

Mum and I have been doing the ATDML virtual crops, buying the kits and playing along with the instructions. The first time we did Saturday afternoon as the instructions went live and the next time we were a week behind as I was in Chicago for work.

For January and February we decided to split the kits as we hadn't scrapped for such a long time and didn't know what we would be getting. There has been a lot of head-scratching and negotiating over who got which bits of paper as we both loved all of them so for March we have ordered a set each.

January was very Christmas and winter based which gave me the opportunity to scrap some photos from 2016.




February kits were more spring like so I found some pictures from Liz's hen do and made the single layout into a double as I loved the arrow paper.



No comments: