Friday, March 06, 2009

Midweek Football

On Wednesday we were lucky enough to be invited to spend the evening at White Heart Lane in an executive box to watch Spurs v Middlesborough all expenses paid!

The comany that are providing software for my company have a box in the West stand just by the half way line right behind the dugouts.

We had drinks and sheherds pie before the match which was very yummy. The view of the match from the box was amazing. The only downside was that we were behind a window so the atmosphere was a little muted. We still joined in with some of the chanting, except the one which goes you're support is ******* **** (My Finance Director was there and the bonuses haven't been signed off yet!!!!)

Plus we won 4-0 so all in all it was a pretty good evening!

I spent a little too long in the shop meaning we had to run for our train at Victoria but I finally got my stripy scarf!

The pictures aren't very good, as all I had was my phone camera and the floodlights were reflecting on our window.



No comments: