Wednesday, September 08, 2010

My finished craft cupboard

Ollie put all the shelves up yesterday morning and I spent all afternoon emptying the boxes of stash and sorting all my bits and pieces out into boxes. 

Empty Shelves waiting for stash
Many hours later...
Top shelf for magazines completed cards and albums
Embellishments in Ikea tupperware
Really funky IKEA clear storage
Fibres, brads, beads and space for the ribbon box
Adhesives
Hanging bag full of plastic bags!
Still to sort
A clear desk to work on!

 I am really pleased with the finished result. All of my stash is now accessible and I know where it is. I still need to sort out the bits and pieces that are stored in my door hanger (Ollie wants to secure it to the door rather than use the over door hangers) and I may exchange a few bits that are in my Tote at the moment.

I spent last night (with mum's help) making a ribbon box (photos to follow). I was much berated by my family for not drawing a grid for the holes or making smaller holes for the smaller ribbon! Still I finished it, all the ribbons fit and it does a job!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Ooh lovely new craft space - very tidy (but for how long)?