Sunday, June 03, 2007

Digi Layout!


Having not done any scrapping for about a year I finally tidied up the spare room enough to do my first paper page last weekend. I enjoyed it so much but I have run out of printed photos and we haven't found any ink for the printer after using it all up doing wedding bits!

So I had a go at a digi layout. Spent ages last night at mums having her teach me how to do it again as I hadn't done one in 3 years or more! So she sent me off with some basic instructions and a disc with a few bits on to get me started and this is the result.

I'm not happy with it, mainly because I didn't actually start with a plan, I just kind of started to put stuff places. But I just wanted to have a play and I'm pleased that I remembered how to do most of the stuff I was taught last night. I can't tell you what everything is as I've chopped and changed it so much that I have no idea myself!

1 comment:

Yizz said...

Oooh I likey. Especially like the bit down the bottom, was that on the disc or did you make it?
Have you visited my blog to see Helen's mini book?