Sunday, September 02, 2007

Final Wedding of the year...


Last night was our final wedding of the year. Kelly (whose hen party was last week) who I worked with at Whitstable got married at the Little Hermatige in Higham (near Rochester). We were only evening guests so I didn't take my camera especially as we planned to arrive an hour after the invite said for evening guests knowing how these things generally overrun! My camera does not do good dark and action shots (except for fireworks - weird!) So I've stolen a photo from Kelly's sister who had posted it on Facebook. We were right as we arrived about 10 minutes before the cake cutting and first dance (which was not on the dance floor but in the hall where the buffet was) and was very well lit so I could have got some shots after all. This is another lesson for me to carry the camera with me in case of all eventualities!
We didn't stay that long. Kelly has an aversion to Cheesy music so we didn't really dance and I kept getting the names of the other girlies that were on the hen night wrong! Sorry Emma! And Ollie didn't know anyone at all. Plus I had to be up early to start more revising for my exam on Wednesday.
Still it seems to be paying off. I did a mock test Friday night and got 39% and today I was allowed to go to mum's BBQ if I got a pass mark on another mock and I got 59%. That's nearly a distinction!!! Well, it's a pass and a huge improvement anyway. If I keep improving like that tomorrow and Tuesday then I'll have no problems.

No comments: