Saturday, September 22, 2007

Wow I did it!


I actually managed to grow something edible. Well I have done before but only mint and rhubarb! I even managed to kill of 3 lots of Basil! Last night we had the first crop of corn on the cob. It was really nice. It looked like corn on the cob, had the same texture and didn't taste too bad!

Considering all my other plants have died and the stinging nettles keep returning to invade my flowerbeds and lawn I was very pleased with myself.

Just in case you were wondering we had it with mash and chicken tonight hoy sin and balsamic vinegar sauce.

I even have a pumpkin growing! I'll have to take some photos for a pumpkin update diary!

Other than that I have found the challenge blog which gives you a word a day and you have to take a photo - I may give that a go when I'm not so busy with my studying.

1 comment:

Yizz said...

Well done Mrs Greenfingers! What happened to the nice green blog?