Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bounce bounce

I went to trampoline class last night. It seemed like a good idea. It’s good for keeping fit and was great fun when I did it at school. I was teamed up with a bloke who is training to be a stunt man and has to be able to do all this stuff to pass a trampoline exam. He was really good, doing somersaults and back flips with twists and stuff but had no style or finesse at all. He is going away to see if he needs to look neat or just be safe. He figured that if he needs to do it flying out a burning building then his way is fine until I pointed out that he might be in a Billy Elliot esc type film where he might need to be able to trampoline properly!
Anyway I had great fun except the fact that all the skin has gone off my elbows from front drops, I can’t move my arms because they ache so much. I did a rather enthusiastic straddle jump and pulled a load of leg muscles. And (mum turn away and stop reading now) my nail on my big toe is attached with only a plaster!
So I’ve not had any sleep because I couldn’t find a way to sleep without either my elbows or my foot touching the bed!

1 comment:

Yizz said...

Oh god! How many times do I have to tell you about hurting your body? Smacky kisses on their way.