Sunday, August 05, 2007

Friday nights are alright

Friday evening we had contacted Ian to see if he wanted to meet for a drink after work. We wanted to go to T M Lewin for shirts as it was the last day I could use my corporate discount voucher. So I volunteered to walk to Ollie’s office. It’s a longer way than I thought! I passed where dad used to work which was nice. They didn’t have any shirts in my size that I liked but Ollie got a couple.

We then made our way (on foot) across to Covent Garden to meet Ian. It was great now the smoking ban is in full force, everyone was outside the pub frazzling in the heat while we got a table inside a nice cool non-smoky bar! We had a few cocktails and a pizza and then decided it was time to make our way home. We didn’t want to be hung over for Ethan’s first birthday party.

So we were all tucked up in bed by 10:30 which is not what could be said of Ian, who met up with Nigel…

No comments: