Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm no mug...

We had a trip to Lakeside last night. I wanted to get a case for my ipod and Ollie wanted a mug for work for his tea as the ones provided by Sainsbury’s are too small. Plus there’s a D & A opticians so I could get my glasses mended. We went in a lot of shops! But I didn’t get an ipod case and Ollie didn’t get a mug. But I did! And it’s huge! Granted I have been ridiculed in work this morning. But I’ve had enough tea to last me at least until lunchtime.
We finished off yesterday evening with a very nice Wagamamas. I did get my glasses and my sunglasses fixed and have seen another pair that look very nice on me. Maybe next month…

2 comments:

Yizz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yizz said...

Ebay have the bestest ipod covers.

As if you dont not got enough mugs already LOL