Friday, August 24, 2007

New goodies and Singing practice

My new goodies arrived from Jillybeans yesterday. I got 2 packets of Basic Grey fibres, a set of alphabet stamps and some alphabet buttons to go with the stash that Ollie is going to get me for my birthday. I might get round to posting a piccie at some point.We went to see the Simpons movie last night. It was so funny! Ollie was a bit disappointed with the animation as when 2 characters were facing each other the shadow was drawn down the back of both of their heads making the light source look odd. I can't say that I noticed!

I am off to a hen party tomorrow and we have booked a private room in a karaoke bar. So I had the Singstar out before we left for the cinema to practice! I managed to scare the cat into a hiding place singing Madonna's "Papa don't preach"!

No comments: